Sunday, August 17, 2008

Stupidly cool cars


Went to Monterey this weekend to visit family and see stupidly cool cars. As in, cars that should not be driven in the rain. Cars that should never be parked outside overnight. Cars that cost more than a house (well, not in CA).

I haven't yet uploaded pics from the weekend, but here are my top two. The first is a 1957 BMW 507. Only 250 of these were ever made. Fortunately, BMW reprised the styling on the 2000 BMW Z8. Unfortunately, the Z8 costs almost as much as this classic.

Next is a Ferrari. Ah, Ferrari. Most of these cars are too angular for my taste, and the 13mpg is a bit of a turn-off. But for a 1960 Ferrari 250, I'd make an exception. Heck, I'd make two.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I know you like cars, but...wow, you really like cars!